Thursday, May 29, 2008

Simple Mt4 - Trade by Indicator

Different Forex Trader will used different trading skills/method/style/strategy. Once u were in Forex World, u must always learn something new to improve your Forex Performance.
Getting loss on Forex Trade is an ordinary. There is no one can prevent from losses when there are new on Forex Trading. But,if u're trained yourself in well,u can win every single your post trade.

Here is my Mt4 platform using FxOpen as my Forex Broker.
One of my trading style is used 3 simple indicator that is Moving Average(MA), Zig-Zag, and Pivot Point as my reference for previous day price history.

Sample of Mt4 Platform

On the next post,i'll tell the secret behind my Mt4 Platform. ;-P

0 Comments:

Favourite Topsites List - Add url
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online